ELECTRO- SENSITIVE (EMF-Sensitive)

ELECTRO- SENSITIVE (EMF-Sensitive)

0

By Veronia Ciandre

EMF-Sensitive is an energy frequency that comes from cell phones, microwave, cell phone towers, radar, satellite, infrared, ultrasonic devices, Wifi, WiMax, GPS, RFID tags, computers, power lines, computers wireless networks, or anything that is electric or battery operated and is putting out EMF radiation.

EMF is invisible and growing in magnitude.

Just like smoking, the effects are cumulative and add up over time.

A survey found that people related their symptoms most frequently to mobile phone base stations (74%), followed by mobile phones (36%), cordless phones (29%) and power lines (27%). The survey was not designed to find any causal connection between electromagnetic field exposure and ill health.

The first cases of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) were studied in the 1970s. The World Health Organization study conducted in 2005 concluded that EHS is characterized by a variety of non-specific symptoms that differ from individual to individual.

Whatever its cause, EHS can be a disabling problem for the affected individual. EHS has no clear diagnostic criteria and there is no scientific basis to link EHS symptoms to EMF exposure.

Further, EHS is not a medical diagnosis, nor is it clear that it represents a single medical problem.

EMF fields have been shown to have a significant disruptive effect on the natural healthy energy of your body.

They magnify your body’s “flight or fight” responses, compounding your adrenal loads from other stressors and significantly reducing your ability to cope effectively.

The symptoms are certainly real and can vary widely in their severity.

There are many symptoms that may be an indication that an individual is suffering from electromagnetic hyper-sensitivity, and these include:

  • Mild to severe headaches
  • Varying degrees of fatigue
  • Irritation in one or both of the eyes
  • Rashes that develop on the skin
  • Ringing in the ears
  • Mild to severe dizziness
  • Nausea with and without vomiting
  • Swelling and itching in the facial area
  • General weakness
  • Pain that is typically in the muscles or even the joints
  • Complications in breathing
  • Balance issues
  • Emotional difficulties such as depression
  • Concentration issues
  • Problems with memory
  • Problems in sleep

In severe cases of electromagnetic hypersensitivity, many individuals have suffered from severe spasms in the muscles, seizures, and even severe convulsions.

If you find that you suffer from any of these symptoms, it is important to consult with a professional in electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

BELOW IS A LIST OF THE MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC HYPERSENSITIVITY.

A warm or burning sensation in the face somewhat like feeling sunburnt

A tingling or prickling sensation across the face or other parts of the body

Extreme dryness of mucus membranes such as the back of the throat and eyes

A swelling of the mucus membranes such as nose, throat, ears and sinuses without any infectious cause

Problems with concentration, loss of memory and dizziness

A feeling of impending influenza (flu) that somehow never quite breaks out

Headaches and nausea

Teeth and jaw pains

Aches and pains in muscles and joints

Cardiac palpitation

Some of these symptoms can be put down to lethargy and possibly stress but all are obvious signs of an autoimmune reaction to something in your life.

For EHS to be considered you have to think back to before you felt this way. Has something changed in your environment? Have you or your workplace purchased some new electronic equipment? Have you or a neighbour installed a home Wifi system?

Sadly, there is currently no cure for electro-hypersensitivity apart from shielding oneself from the offending sources.

IF YOU SUSPECT YOU ARE ELECTRO-SENSITIVE, or simply feeling one or more of the effects of overexposure to microwave radiation and other forms of electromagnetic frequencies, then below is a quick list of things you can do today to lower your exposure, and begin the reversal process, or maintain or improve on your current level of well-being.

WiFi: Turn off the WiFi antenna in your home or workspace when not in use, and especially at night. If the WiFi cannot be turned off, unplug the unit. Switch to Ethernet connection as soon as you can.

Cell Phone: Do not hold your cell phone against your head or skin when in use. Do not carry it in your pocket or against your body. Use speakerphone or at least get a corded headphone (included with most phones) Blue-Tube is recommended. Turn off the WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth settings in your phone. Do not cup the phone in the palm of your hand when in use. Do no use cell phone in a car, bus or train. Turn off the cell phone at night and remove from the sleeping area. Reduce or stop the use of cell phone, at least temporarily if Electro-Hypersensitive (EHS) and in the process of reversing the symptoms.

Computers: Turn off the WiFi and Bluetooth options in your computers system preferences, and use an Ethernet cable. If wifi is not switched off in the computer settings, it will continue to radiate even if you are not using it.

Cordless Phones: Unplug cordless phones at night especially, and replace them with corded phones as soon as you can. These are worse than cell phones. 

Electrical Circuits: If possible, turn off the electrical circuits around your sleeping area from the electrical panel. If it’s not possible, move beds away from walls with electrical wiring & outlets.

Sleeping Area: Remove all electrical devices from sleeping area until you know exactly what you are sensitive to. Avoid spending lots of time in close proximity to anything plugged in, including TV’s, clock radios, lamps, electric blankets, fridges and stoves, computers, ipod, video games, until you know more or the sensitivities subside. Unplug any electronics or small appliances when not in use. Turning off doesn’t stop the current from flowing back and forth.

Metals: Stop sleeping on metal coil filled mattress & replace as soon as you can with a foam, or non-metal material. Remove decorative or other metal objects such as lamps from immediate sleeping areas, as they are conductive and increase your level of exposure.

Body: Reduce the amount of metal you wear, i.e. jewelry, metal-framed glasses, etc. Anything conductive against your skin will increase the effects of exposure.

Support: See a doctor or alternative practitioner, if possible one who is open, and sympathetic to the occurrence or the symptoms of Electro-Hypersensitivity. If you have access to an Environmental health clinic, start the procedure for getting an appointment now and eventually a diagnosis. Reversal is possible. Begin now to learn and implement.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *